Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Nuts

Apparently I am the one who needs professional help. Yup. Me.

I became unglued last night when I had supper made and no phone call from Legs to say he was going for drinks with the guys after work and then showing up at 8pm. He has done this before. I thought it was nipped in the bud....I guess it's not.

Its disrespectful. I don't do it to him and I expect the same treatment....but I am not getting it and then I am the bad guy for raining on his parade when he walks through the door.

Then, he gets mad at me cuz I am mad at him. This makes no sense to me. Can someone out there in blogland pleeeeeze explain it to me. Have I missed something. I know his cell is hooked up to Sasktel!

Seeing as how this is the Year of Being Me, I decided last night when I was told that I needed professional help to deal with my outbursts, to stop giving a damn and to only think of me.

Thursday, the girls and I are going to dinner and a movie. I'm wanting to not call him to tell him what's going on, but yet I do want to tell him so he then knows that at least one of us can be accountable, and make an example of it.

This is the Year of Being Me.

There are gonna be some changes. And some people may or may not like it.

No comments:

Ahhhh George