Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

wonders never cease

Well, Legs found out last night, while I was working at the hell job, that I was planning to go out with the girls tonight. Seeing as how he left me high and dry the night before with no phone call telling me he wasn't coming home for supper....I thought I would do the same....but, alas, no secrets at his work place!

L: Why didnt you tell me you were going out tomorrow night?

FM: What's it to you, you don't tell me when you're going out?

L: Good point.

He ponders....Says I'll be back.

FM: ok and I shrug my shoulders, wondering what's up.

About an hour later, Legs comes back with supper for me. That's a nice thing to do.
Gives me a kiss on the forehead and says see you later, and leaves the hell job.

15 minutes later my cell phone rings and I run to the back where my purse and such are and answer it. It's Legs'.

L: Thought I would let you know that I was gonna come back and have supper with you but Jay called and wants to go for supper with me.

FM: Oh thats cool. Say Hi to him for me and have a good evening.

L: You too, I'll talk to you later.

We both hang up.

I'm thinking, huh, maybe he is learning.....I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Glad you were having more excitment/fun than me.
Still yet to make it out to Vegas.
Maybe one day...

Blue, who is blogging because she can't sleep!
x

Ahhhh George