Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Your word

Today was it.

Saturday was hell as I worked with the F.O.H nightmare. She managed to piss off a whole lot of volunteers and, as for me....I have had it too.

On another note...

I bought two...BOUGHT...rather than comp them at my work place, bought two tickets for Legs to go see a world class guitarist and one of his buddies who he was taking backed out. SO I have an extra ticket...I may even use it and let the boss do my job backstage for a change!

On another note...

I talked to a couple of girlfriends to see if they wanted to go view a classic movie on the big screen and one has backed out. Not sure about the other, quite frankly, I am scared to ask.

I don't do that to other people. Why does it continually happen to me? Well, I guess we will chalk it up to the Year of Being Me and changes will implement there too. Boy, I have just had an ah-ha moment....let me ponder....ya see, that's the thing, a person gets three tries with me. You strike out and you get no more effort on my part, and the girlfriend just threw her last strike.

I've had it with people giving me their "word". From now on I want to see "your word" written in blood! I am sick of arranging things for people who express interest and give me a thumbs up to continue to arrange these certain things and then they back out. Well, I've had it. I am not doing it anymore!

I see a pattern here....

You wanna go, you make the arrangements.

I'm done.

3 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

With you all, the way!

Blue
x

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Okay - I've tagged you!
What were you doing a year ago...???

Wilma said...

I concur. I no organize things. I leave that up to others.

Ahhhh George