Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Remember when....

Do you remember Captain Caveman?
How about Shmoo!

Now I am really dating myself.

You must remember the Smurfs...how about the song Smurfing Beer? Iused to have all the Smurf records!

Shaun Cassidy and Da Doo Ron Ron.
The Partridge Family and The Fonz (who's now doing musicals).

Television programming at its best. Now adays, and don't get me wrong...I love Law & Order, but the original. Why do we need 5 CSI's and 4 Law & Orders and 2 Grey's Anatomy and 2 The Mentalists? Why?

What happened to Three's Company, Happy Day's, The Carol Burnett Show. Or, how about The Gong Show. Back then that was reality t.v!! Now its The Amazing Race, The Bachelor, The Sober House...what happened to us!!!

Saturday Morning t.v. was You Can't do that on Television. The Electric Company, The Smurfs....For Heavens Sake, The Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show! Now, its considered violent!!! Are you kidding me?! Has any watched t.v. lately?!

Hee Haw! The Lawrence Welk Show, Welcome Back Kotter, Oh and let's not forget the one soap my grama never missed....The Edge of Night.

Where is Dallas? Now we get The Sopranos!

Bahhhh.

No comments:

Ahhhh George