Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What were you doing a year ago today???

My dear friend Poopsie tagged me...

What was I doing one year ago today....

I was boarding a plane with Legs and we were heading to Vegas baby!!

We stayed overnight at a little hotel just outside of Edmonton the night before we were to leave. This little hotel was so nice.

We then boarded the plane very early the next morning and headed out.

We stayed for 4 days at the Tropicana. There was a fire on our floor and we were hussled out of our room and down the stairs. We were on the...hmmm...well, we were very high up and flying down a 1000 stairs took no time flat.

Some moron, was smoking in the room and put the cigarette out in the waste basket? Loser.

So once we exited the premises, we went shopping and took the train thingy to old Vegas. Next time we go, we will be staying in Old Vegas.

We saw Sandra Oh getting out of her limo. In fact we were right beside her walking into the Golden Nugget. We were also there for the filming of Kevin Spaceys flick "21". I stayed and watched hoping to be "discovered" by a producer. Legs got bored and went gambling.

We attended the “Folies Bergere”, which was highly entertaining seeing as how they were nude from the waist up. Ok, so it was entertaining to Legs. To me it was a bunch of boobs flopping around.

All in all it was a great weekend though and we are looking forward to going to Vegas again soon.


Now, my turn to ask the question:
Bubbles
Heidi
Spartacus Jones
Wilma
Big Hair Envy

No comments:

Ahhhh George