Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crack ups

Mental P posted this a few days ago and it really cracked me up.

Put your name followed by the word "needs" in a google search and post the first ten things that come up. Here are mine:

Fairy Mae needs....more depth, variety and edge.

Fairy Mae needs....more training (tell me about it!)

Fairy Mae needs.... to rethink.

Fairy Mae needs...$35 billion.

Fairy Mae needs.....a tag before she gets too old. (aaaahhhhh)

Fairy Mae needs....to crawl back in to his trailer. (Who please?)

Fairy Mae needs....help with the blush, it can be a little clownish.

Fairy mae needs....a make over badly.

Fairy Mae needs...and desires (I desire lots of things!)

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

If you get that 35 billion, will you share it with me?

Bruno Rocco said...

It cracked me up to I did it and Bruno needs a smoke made me giggle

Fairy Mae said...

Ya, I could probably give a little of my 35 billion!

Ahhhh George