Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Year of being Me.


I know I am a little different. I know that I have highs and lows. I know that I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
I know that I have abandonment issues. I know that I bite my nails. I know that I startle and scare easily. I know that I struggle with being overweight. I know that I am a lover of potato chips. I know that I am a phenominal cook! I know that my friends are very important to me. I know that I must take medication in order to keep my "shakes" at bay. I know who my soul mate is. I know that others don't like onions! I know that I have a belly button phobia. I know that I am terrified of sharks. I know that I am a cat person. I know that I am an 80's girl. I know that I am impatient. I know I have a bad temper when I can take no more. I know that I cry at the drop of a hat. I know many things about myself.
"You can't change others, you can only change yourself."
I know I am not a bad person. I know I have good days and bad, just like everyone else. I know that if you don't like it then that's too bad...for you. Because I am worthy. This is my year. My year to be good to me. To start taking care of myself, rather than everyone else first and me second.
This is the year of being me.
....and it starts today!

2 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

PLEASE go, girl, go!
Do I have to join in...

Fairy Mae said...

Yes, yes I think you do!

Ahhhh George