Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Vacation time - fish frying.


Mental P Mama was talking about vacations....


Seeing as how this is the Year of Being Me, and seeing how I was forbidden to go on vacation with Bubbles. I put my foot down the other day as well.


When I first started dating Legs', we were leaving from a shopping day from Edmonton and decided to stop in to see his friend and her husband, but thought he should call first to let them know we were coming....now Legs' has his cell volume turned up pretty high, so I can hear the conversation of the other person, not just him. (He didn't know this at the time). He called Shelly-welly to let her know we would be there shortly....all I heard from her on the phone was attitude about me to him. I just knew where the conversation was going....down hill.


She quizzed him on me with attitutde. Asking him, if he thought he ws doing the right thing, he should be more cautious and when Legs said to her, that she would like me because we have horse showing in common, then the crap really hit. I showed Appys rather than the precious QH!...Well, I heard every word, I heard tone, I heard judgement and that was it! Don't judge me! You don't even know me!


It has been three years that Legs and I have been seeing each other....were building a house for Gawd sake and she still won't have anything to do with me.....until the other day.


Legs came to me and said he was talking to Shelly-welly and they (her, her husband and Legs), thought it would be a good idea to go to Vegas for a few days.....I say what? WHAT?! No Mexico for me but Vegas fo YOU!! I. Don't. Think so!


I put my foot down. There was no way, shape or form was I going to be stuck with someone who refuses to meet me from only two hours away to being stuck with her for 4-5 days in Vegas!! Were they on crack?! The woman has made it quite clear that she has a bug up her butt about something. We have called many times to see if we could stop by and always it's been a no. So, needless to say, no vacation for me to Mexico, No vacation for Legs to Vegas!


I have been finding that alot with Legs' little "girlfriends", they are meddlesome and immature and quite frankly I've had it. You can't act your age then frig off man! I've got bigger fish to fry!

2 comments:

Bruno Rocco said...

You got it Pontiac

It's sounds like this bitch needs her head kicked in

well you could always bury her in the desert LOL

Fairy Mae said...

LOL!!! I could.

Ahhhh George