Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updates...

SO the Christmas Party came and went. Yes, I was doing the dishes and yes, I looked fab....as always! Thanks BHE!!

The really weird thing and I am not sure why but am just running with it here....Legs and I showed up and sat with a couple of ladies....who shows up and plunks down next to us but the TWO PEOPLE I HATE!!! AAARRRGGHHH (I've been saying that alot lately!).

I could NOT believe it! I thought Legs was gonna tie into someone, but he was good and gracious, as was I.

That was the start of the Christmas Party.

Supper was deeelish!

Presents were cool. I came home with a Saskatchewan Roughrider license plate...not sure about that one since I am in love with the B.C. Lions....maybe its a sign (no pun intended) haha
A screw driver set and a juicer!

Then....I did the dishes.

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Two people you hate, tell us more like a bit of gossip.

Fairy Mae said...

Mick, I thought you got lost!

Ahhhh George