Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My heart continues to break. I don't need a roomie. I need a partner, a companion. Someone to want me. Someone to love me. My heart rips a little more each time I get rejected. I am about ready to call it quits. No hand holding, no arm around my neck, I get "I sure like you" rather than "I love you". I just don't know what I am doing wrong. Maybe I need to be not so nice anymore. Maybe I'm the one who needs to grow some balls. Maybe I need to go out on a date of two to shake someone else's world for a change. Either way, I am sad. And with all this other $hit hitting the fan, and no support, well, maybe it is time for a big change.

9 of 365
1). Take charge of me

2). Continue to love me

3). Friends support

4). Hugs

5). Telling myself I am worthy.

5 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Oh my, you are having a tough time.
I do understand, as know exactly how you feel here.
I gave up on mine a while back.

Queen of Halloween said...

Hang in there Mae! Depending on someone else for love gets one nowhere! Be there for yourself and those who care will always be there! Single and doing fine...Queen

Mick & Cathy said...

Don't give up, I went a lot of years between serious relationships and had resigned myself to not finding "that special person".
That was till last year and although its early days I'm absolutly hooked on my new friend, she is everthing I want in a women.
I'm sure you are a great person & that special person will soon appear just believe in yourself.

Wilma said...

What's that saying? Love the people who treat you right ~ forget the ones who don't.

YOU decide what the right treatment is. Only you.

Bruno Rocco said...

I know exactly how you feel sweety, it just makes you want to curl up in a ball and die. The gut wrenching ache in your heart cannot be fooled.I think you know what the answer is. Just don't let it go to long or you will become bitter and it will be make you cold and eventually much harder to give your heart to someone who truely does love you.
Thinking of you lots

Ahhhh George