Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

days like these

This blog is the period blog.

Yup....is about that time of the month...or the gearing up of....

Cramps, migraine, tired, cranky....

I hate it.

I think I would sooner take the hot flashes, which I too have been having.... I have had enough....clearly I will not be having any children.

I'm going on 38.....I think....now it's memory loss! What next!

Anyway....my uterus feels like its about to fall out. I have a migraine from hell and I just want to go home, curl up in a ball and sleep....and maybe..... not wake up.

I have been taking drugs to help with the migraines. These drugs also help my shakes, which is great. Kill two birds with one stone. But the migraine is a little stronger today.

Legs just avoids me completely when the time comes...which is good. I am whiney, well more than normal, grumpy and always filling my face with food and water...I can't get enough of it.

He does do the cooking and gets the heating pad for me, but thats about it. And really, I too don't want him around.

The "monthly" is a curse....it is not my friend at all. I never could understand why some women called it "your friend". I get that if you didnt get it you would be with child, but let me say that it is not a friend, not mine anyway! I have many friends and none of them remind me of my period!

There are many different names for "it". Either way, it is a miserable few days for me and I can simply say it sucks!

1 comment:

Big Hair Envy said...

Yes. It SUCKS!

Period.

Ahhhh George