Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Where do mushrooms grow?


This morning I had yet another surprise in store for me. Yup! I opened another letter from the governement....I owe them some more! CRAP!!!


It really makes me just want to give up, throw in the towel.


I don't ask for much.


I'm really discouraged this time.


When I went through my divorce, MT paid me out...the Government took half. Half from $$ is dick all after you pay off credit cards and loans. I then was going forward living here in the Border Town and when I finally got ahead I get hit with this.


The good news is that I finally got my first very own credit card last week. Took me three years, but I finally got one....in my own name!!! Not the married last name, not with MT signing for me, but just me!


Now, I can book a room at a hotel. Try booking rooms with no credit card these days...YOU CAN'T! I would use Legs' c.c. and then when it was check out time I would pay cash. I can still pay cash, but I - me, can now book my own.


When I married at 19, I had no credit and when I divorced I had no credit...what did I need it for? Now....I know better!


But I am still plagued with this damn divorce. When will I be free?


.....Really, When will I be free?


It just gets to me after awhile...I just want to sit down and cry.

Sometimes...I just don't feel like fighting anymore.


For once, I would just like everything to fall in place and for it to be easy...not easy forever, but just easy for a little while...long enough so that I don't feel like this anymore...feeling useless, what's the point, who the hell cares, just feeling like $hit.


Whatever.....I've had it.



The Year of Being Me...better frickin' pick up!

2 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

I really shouldn't even get started on government taxes because they are THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. I have not been through a divorce, but I own a small business. The gov't. takes 40% of everything I bill. Every time I turn around, it's "time to pay the taxes"...

This week alone, I have to pay monthly and quarterly payroll taxes, AND my personal quarterly estimated taxes. WTH?????

BTW - I KNEW you would look FABULOUS at that Christmas party....even if you had to do the dishes:)

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Chin-up my friend.
You WILL get there!

Hugs
Blue

Ahhhh George