Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Left

I was at the hell job today and it was d-e-a-d! I never made plan so I spent most of the day doing markdowns on shirts. The last part of the day I sat in the boot deck and did nothing but gab...
I then headed home to change and made my way down to Bubbles' apartment for the "big" supper. Tonight I met the new "squeezes in Stifler's Mom and Bubbles' life...as it turns out I knew Bubbles new dating sensation which was nice and met for the first time Stifler's Moms main man. He was very nice....Gerry also came over for supper so there was 6 of us. Two "new" couples and myself and Gerry....I didn't stay long....

I enjoyed the supper and I always enjoy Bubbles and Gerry but lately Stifler's Mom is not impressing me...this is the second day in a row now where she has belittled me infront of people and I don't think that's a very nice thing to do....ESPECIALLY since she has come from where I've come from....the farm! Don't make snide remarks about where I've grown up when you have been cut from the same cloth as I have.
After supper we watched some comedians on Utube...very funny..., then had some delish dessert and some coffee. I don't normally drink coffee so I am wondering how this is gonna work so close to bedtime!!

Howevah, I'm not a "cutsie" person, never have been, never will and I just felt really out of place. All is new for Stiflers Mom and her main squeeze and I just couldn't handle it. Bubbles and The Rock were good together...but I was just very out of place....So I took the ham bone and some cake and came back home. I feel kinda bad about leaving so soon but it just wasn't....right.

I am now making soup.

No comments:

Ahhhh George