Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

This weekend.

This weekend my beeotches and I were actually all home. We decided to go out Friday night to go dancing.

Well, I am on a VERY tight budget so it was club soda and lemon for me....or so I thought!

We went to Ezzies (country dance club - if you can call it a club?!) and hooked up with a crew who were mixed Americans, Canadians and one Aussie. We had a blast.
Got home about 1am and realized that I had stripped the bed before I left and had intentions of making before I went out...that didn't happen and by 2am I was in my freshly made bed sawing logs.

The next morning (Saturday), Bubbles and I went out to see the horses and Grace and Wilmer, we got back in about 2pm then promptly went to a little cafe called the Singing Waitress Cafe - Wilma, you would love this place! Its a little soup and sandwich place where there is a little stage and jam sessions all afternoon. If you wanna get up and sing something - you just do! We met Stifler's Mom there and two other friends...Gerry and Pete...Gerry who I already knew and Pete for the first time. Turns out, Pete knows Grace and Wilmer and I have talked to Pete on the phone, when he has called over to their place! Weird. But anyway, we stayed there til about 4 then headed home.
Last night Bubbles and I were to meet Stifler's Mom at the BW for drinks....she jammed out...and it was just Bubbles and I. It turned out that the BW had karaoke...which cracks me up on any given day so we stayed for the remainder of the night, hooked up with one the Americans we went dancing with the night before and closed the bar down on club soda and lemon! and the occasional beer bought by Mr. America! We truly had a blast!

Today, I am working at the hell job. The boss is sick and I am working for her. Should be an ok day. Then at 5:30 I am headed down the hall to Bubbles' for supper! YUM!

No comments:

Ahhhh George