Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little something for the ducks

Well, I'm back at work.

I was sick yesterday....again....

Sick as in cold, flu sick. I managed to keep the home made sour cream turkey and rice soup down! Man, that stuff is good!

Legs was sick too and instead of going back to the farm, he decided that my place was a closer stop. Great. Two of us down.

Yesterday, he was up and around and asked if I wanted to go to Wally World with him to get a few things. While there, he then decided that he neded his passport picture done. So it was done.

He wanted me to get mine done too...was he nuts! I was sick, had no makeup on and my pink ball cap! No means no....I got outta that one.

We picked up milk and bread and then headed back to the apartment. He was feeling pretty good while I was still not feeling great but the fresh air was nice.

Legs made supper. It was pretty good. My roomie can cook just fine. Too bad it was the kitchen he was cooking in!

Bad Fairy Mae.


The human heart cannot love the whole world. And if you try to put the whole world into your heart, you will eventually lose touch with your own humanity

No comments:

Ahhhh George