Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Trip

Stifler's Mom and I headed to Edmonton Saturday morning. Her sister BonBon was working so we had to shop (sigh) until she was done. I hate with a white hot passion, trying on clothes. HATE IT! But since we had time on our hands we stopped at Winners. I managed to get two blouses and a couple of skirts. This was after trying on....oh so many clothes. I was starting to get grouchy and was in dire need of a drink.

Stifler's Mom saw my sense of ha-ha leaving and suggested that we do need a drink. We hopped in the car and looked for the closest watering hole. I thought we should go somewhere different, someplace we have never been to before. Low and behold there right infront of us was a pub.

Oscar's Pub.
A nice little English pub.
We were the only ones in there with no accent.

We walked in, and there was about 25 men.....no women....just us.....talk about awkward! We noticed a patio so we headed for it. Two men then sauntered out and about three hours later Stifler's Mom had a phone number and I was drunk!

I had a hang-over. She has a date next Friday.

No comments:

Ahhhh George