Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, May 23, 2008

random thoughts..

I was awake at 5:34am. Sheesh!

I'm grateful it is Friday. I am planning on heading to the greenhouse this weekend to get some plants and such for the farm. Sr.-in-law thought that it would be nice to have some flowers in the forlorn planters. I agreed. Hey, he's trying.

I am also going to get some lattice to put underneath the deck to hide all the crap that is there. I think I will plant some hops to crawl up it as well.

The farm yard looks like an explosion. There is machinery everywhere and what gets fixed doesn't get cleaned up. It drives me nuts. Sr. complains about what its going to be like once I get the animals up there, but ya know, they well be penned up. I never knew a wrench had legs and could walk across the yard and camp out underneath the seeder!! Who knew!!?? I never knew a hammer could turn up by the gate on its own unless someone had put it there. Then the yelling starts....where is this...where is that....well...my guess is that if you put things back where you found them a person would not have to yell about where what was put. Did that make sense??!!

Should be interesting once my life gets started out there. I have a feeling I am gonna have to get think skin and a backbone when I get out there otherwise I will be eaten ALIVE!!

No comments:

Ahhhh George