Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Few Changes


So I have been hit with a few curve balls this week and I have discovered a new saying. Well, it's not new, but it is for me and I have been saying it ALOT!!


"WTF???"


That's it. That's my saying. Yes, I have had potty mouth for the last week.

I was supposed to go home this May long weekend but due to my car smoking and NOW my piano removal things have changed. Stress has been my friend this week, which has come in kinda handy with weight loss. I have now lost yet another 2 pounds. It's not the best way to do it, but it is done.

I am done.

Legs is also giving me grief with the piano removal and I am almost at my breaking point. Someone or something just needs to happen one more time and thats it. I'm gonna lose it Berlene!!!

Stifler's Mom has been my sounding board...gotta love her....so she thought it would be a good idea to go to Edmonton to see her sister.

I got grief from Legs cuz they need a chief cook and bottle washer since they have just started seeding. But ya know, I took a stand and said NO!! I'm going to Edmonton.


We're gonna hit the bright lights and take a walk on the wild side!





1 comment:

Wilma said...

What's the deal with the piano moving? What piano? Where are you moving it?

Ahhhh George