Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meetings


Why is it that some people can commit to meetings and some people say they can and just don't show up. Don't they know that there are other people that depend on them. If you have too much on your plate then just say so. Why waste other peoples' time? Why not let them find someone who can do the job?


If you say you are coming then do so. If something comes up, spur of the moment, then call. I am guessing you have a cell phone that is connected to your hip for a reason. I am guessing that cell phone is hooked up to Sasktel, or Telus! WTF??!! It's not like the rest of us have nothing to do.
It's a rotten thing to do.

So you say you are coming and the rest of us wait....and wait...and wait...making the meeting start late, therefore end late, and you still don't show up! PLEASE be kind and considerate of others. Is it too much to ask?


No comments:

Ahhhh George