Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

all done

It is Tuesday and the piano has a new home, I was able to go to Edmonton and have a martini or 5 and do a wee bit of shopping. I made 5.75 on the slots so all in all it was a good long weekend. Tonight I am heading out to Legs' to cover the piano and make it all cozy in its new but temporary home.

Yay!

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Did you get a chance to check out OPM or Lazia? Tell me what you thought!

Fairy Mae said...

We didnt venture in to Edmonton. We stayed only at Sherwood Park. Our next trip we will venture in. We now KNOW where abouts the restaurants are. We actually bought a map and drew a line in marker from BonBons to the restaurants.

Ahhhh George