Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, May 16, 2008

The piano


Don't get me wrong....I'm quite happy NOW that Grama forced me to take piano lessons and bought a piano for me many years ago but this huge monstrocity, this huge 800-1000 pound pile of wood is really starting to be a pain in the rump for me. I am guessing Grama is stirring up a dust storm in her urn with all the commotion going on as well.


While my ex and I were dividing things up and as I was moving out, I had no place to store my beloved piano. Millertime suggested leaving it there at the house til his transfer came in. His transfer came and he made arrangements with the new Sarj to keep it in the MP garage until I could find a place to move it. HOWEVER....it never did get moved to the garage but was left in the Sarj's house. SO...a new Sarj has been transferred and I received a call 3 days ago...yes...3....letting me know that the new Sarj is moving into the house and I must get it out of there by today!


SO...let me just say that I am not going home on my 3 day trail ride!!!! But rather am hiring a moving company to move my piano!!!


Ahhh, thank heaven for the long weekend. Good thing Stifler's Mom suggested Edmonton!


I could use a good stiff drink.


Where can I go for a Good Martini??


No comments:

Ahhhh George