Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, May 09, 2008

not a good day


So yesterday could have been better.


I went to "the wall" to get money and when I tilted my steering wheel up to reach out to get the money, smoke proceeded to fill the interior of my car.


I looked down and smoke was indeed coming out of my steering wheel!


Of course, the French in me took over and I had a fit (those of you who know me have seen me do this), started to hyper ventilate and promptly threw it into drive and drove to the closest auto shop which was a block and a half.


By this time the steering wheel stopped smoking and when I got to the auto shop Dave told me to leave the steering wheel as is and take it to the place who installed my command start!


Well, when I called the place who installed it, they told me that a steering wheel has NEVER caught fire, not to worry. I then went to work.


With work day done, I went out to my car to start it, only to find that it was running....not a good sign to me.


I drove it over to Agland where Legs works, and he disabled the command start, called the place who installed it, ripped them a new you-know-what and this morning I dropped the car off at the command start place. They are fixing the car for me.


Oh, the smoking steering wheel was caused by the terrible sautering job when the command start was installed....did I mention that when the car was at Agland, it started again on its own and then promptly blew the fuse for the ignition!!! Yah, guess I forgot that part.


Needless to say, that when it rains, it pours!


Let's hope it gets fixed today......free of charge!!!

No comments:

Ahhhh George