Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Stifler's Mom

Well, now that Stifler's Mom is single...and on the hunt! Those Cougars!!!

Her criteria is the following:
Must have all teeth and pearly white
Must be at least 5'9" or taller
Must have secure job
Must be settled, Must commit
Must be kind & generous
Must have own vehicle

She is fine if he is divorced, she is fine if he has children from a previous marriage.

Me thinks that these are not alot to ask. Neither does she.

Being new to the Border Town she has no idea where the good places to scope these kinda things are, so last night we went to a little bar to have beer and wings. Personally my idea is not to use the bar as a pick up joint if you are seriously looking and she agrees. The beer was wet and the wings were good. We had an enjoyable evening and are thinking about doing it again sometime.

I went over to her place afterwards for a cup of tea and we discussed our options.

There weren't many.

In the meantime though, we have put on our thinking caps and will wait.

The tea was most satisfying!

No comments:

Ahhhh George