Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh Dear....


I freeeeeked out this morning at work.

I have been trying to get a hold of the contractor who is doing the inside of our house. I wasn't having much luck then put in a call to him again this morning and low and behold he called back...with this news.....

By Monday....
I am to have the following:
Colours of the walls
Cupboards picked out (style, wood grain, colour)
Flooring
Countertops
Closets
Stain colours for feature log walls
Sinks
EVERYTHING!!!
AND the blueprints!!!! excuse me did you say blueprints???

I am a transient. This settling down stuff is really starting to rattle me.
PLUS!!!
I have not been able to connect with Legs since last Tuesday. We keep playing phone tag as he is on the tractor and can only hear the engine/seeder type stuff going. ARRGGHHH.

I know what we both want but I am needing a bit of back up here!

No comments:

Ahhhh George