Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, May 30, 2008

The funny things...


I know I am not the brightest person here....I KNOW THAT! Really.


With saying that....

5 stupid things I have done:


1). Broke my collar bone by getting out of the car to go to band practice. Yes folks! I turned wrong and SNAP! (I am a genius baritone player!)


2). Broke my little finger on my left hand. How did I do that you ask? Well, I was at a horse show and I was changing in the horse trailer for my next class. My WONDERFUL family gathered by sitting on lawn chairs just outside of the door that I come out of after changing. They left to go to watch me and I heard my class being called. I bailed out of the horse trailer only to trip over not one, but three of the chairs, go flying into my horse who was tied next to everything, and managed to break my hand in the process. Writing was a doozie.


3). Drive the old International truck (my grapa was on the passenger side) into and over a boulder, while slamming into the boulder we both flew into the dash, grapa lost his teeth and I broke my glasses. Explain that one to grama!!!


4). Getting chased by a bull in a pasture full of cows that were inheat! I was stranded in that tree for quite some time! Need I say more?!


5). Riding my bike down a steep hill full of rocks and boulders. Had a fantastic wipe out. I was black with dirt from head to toe. No broken teeth, but a really bent up bike. Man, did I get hell for that one!


There are many more but those stories always get told around the supper table. Those little incidents happened many, many years ago but still we laugh like hell.


They are right....laughter is the best medicine.






No comments:

Ahhhh George