Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Dumped


Stifler's Mom dumped him! Hallelujah!!!!


I am happy about that.....he was weird! He had serious problems...I mean really does God want you to go around with no place to call yours?? There were many families in the Bible that had homes....This dude was weird. I am happy Stifler's Mom realized this guy was "different"!!


Stifler's Mom is on the hunt again...we are trying to steer her clear of severly religious men!!


Don't get me wrong, I believe in it all! But seriously, the dude had to settle....just not with Stifler's Mom.


Whew!

No comments:

Ahhhh George