Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

This evening...

Well, I am heading in to work today. Kalan Porter is here tonight. I am anticipating a gong show with regards to the girls that will be here drooling over the boy. There were a couple of girls that came to the box office yesterday morning and I just happened to be there while Deels was giving them their tickets. They were giddy and silly. It was ridiculous considering the girls were in their early twenties. Of all the people that I have met the only one that I freaked over was Wolfgang Puck. And I freaked out after he chatted with us. I almost spilled my choclatini!!

Another woman facebooked me asking how ticket sales were for Kalan Porter and she wondered if I needed help pumping up advertising for him. I thought it was rather strange because her name was nowhere on the contracts so I facebooked her back asking who she was and what did she have to do with the show. Apparently she is on Kalan's Street team??? Whatever that is? I told her things were fine everything had its place. This woman is in her mid- 40's...... I thought it was creepy!

So, with that under my belt, I can only imagine what is in store for tonight. The theatre is very intimate and the seating is wonderful....this makes me nervous!

If only I were born rich instead of good looking!!

1 comment:

Fairy Mae said...

I can't believe I got hate mail over this one!! OMG!!!

Ahhhh George