Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

missing out

Well, today I am missing work. I hate to miss work. I guess it's because work doesn't feel like work. Why am I missing work? Well, I am once again sick. I have some flu thing happening. I ache all over and I am so tired.

I hate missing work because I have much to do. Tomorrow I will go in. Jane Lockhart, the decorating guru is going to be at The Vic Juba Community Theatre and I still have to prep the green room and I must get my $h!t together for Friday when the Gala is on. I have a speech to read and I hate public speaking. It's funny, I hate public speaking but I have no problem acting on stage. I guess it's because I have lines learned in a play, and public speaking, I have to stand at a podium and be serious and me, rather than being a character in a play. Silly rabbit!

I hate the people above me. Neanderthal Man and his girlfriend Amazon Woman. They are thee most heavy footed people I have ever had living above me. They are even noisier than the couple who used to beat the hell out of each other! They are up til all hours and their music is very loud. I have already pounded on their door and asked them to turn their music down. Now, I just resort to ramming the end of my broom handle on my ceiling. I can't stand them!!

Amazon Woman is even taller and bigger then my Auntie Gwen and Neanderthal Man is this stocky humped up kid who has a really bad hairdresser. His hair is dark with these light coloured spots all over. He looks like a cross between a dalmatian and an appaloosa!

SCARY SHIT!!

I am definitely heading into work tomorrow!!

No comments:

Ahhhh George