Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Oscars


My Oscar List:

Actor in Leading Role: Daniel Day Lewis

Actor in Supporting Role: Philip Seymore Hoffman

Actress in leading role: Ellen Page

Actress in Supporting role: Ruby Dee

Animated Film: Surf's Up

Short Film Animated: Madame Tutli-Putli

Short Film Live: The Tonto Woman

Writing Ad. Script: There will be Blood

Writing Orig. Script: Juno

Sound Editing: Transformers

Sound Mixing: Transformers

Visual Effects: Transformers

Film Editing: No Country for Old Men

Make-up: Norbitt

Music Score: 3:10 to Yuma

Music Song: Enchanted

Best Pic: No Country for Old Men

Directing: Juno

Costume Design: Elizabeth: The Golden Age

Cinematography: There Will be Blood

Art Direction: Atonement

Doc. Feature: Taxi to the Dark Side

Doc. Shot: Sari's Mother

Foreign Lang. Film: Mongol


And that's all folks....


No comments:

Ahhhh George