Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dollections...


First of all... Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



Well...I had to do it. There was just no more room.


Last night after I got home from work. I went into my bedroom to put on my happy clothes and when I made the bed in the morning I put my stuffed toys...yes I still have some! on top of my happy clothes, so I had to dig for them. I decided that I have too many toys. I went through some boxes and found a net to hang all the toys up in. I have spiderman, clackity-clack clam, a green frog, a little dog with a hat, my talking Alf doll and my chicken.


After I put all but Spidey up in the net, I sat on the bed and thought about all the dolls and toys my mom bought me when I was a kid and still have to this day.


Here is the list of all I still have:

I have three cabbage patch kids and their clothes, a Vinnie Bobarino doll, A Fonzie doll, Bobby Orr, Cher, Princess Leah, Luke Skywalker, Spock, Cpt. Kirk, Spiderman, Donny and Marie Osmand, Talking Alf, Stretch Armstrong (his stretch is gone now), Hulk Hogan finger puppet, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Hannibal Smith, Howling Mad Murdoch, along with numerous autographs from the stars....I have alot. And if course I took care of them all. Its quite amazing what you keep as an adult. I don't plan on having kids, so in my old age, I am not sure who will get my dollectables, but being an only child, I am not ready to let things go yet. They are mine, mine, all mine and nobody elses but mine!
Ahhh, that only child syndrome is kicking in again.....




2 comments:

Bruno Rocco said...

Ok You didn't mention of any of the toys that have batteries

hahahahahahahah

Fairy Mae said...

I am saving that for a later blog!!

Ahhhh George