Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Comfort Foods

My heart for some reason is heavy today. I don't know why but it is. I think I may have to eat comfort foods tonight for supper and beyond.

Ahhhh, comfort foods. To me a comfort food is something that I ate when I was a kid. Something that grama would cook. Mom wasn't a great cook but she is getting better in her old age. (Sorry mom!)

Comfort foods like fried potatoes, cream corn and sausage. Chocolate cake with chocolate mint icing. Macaroni with tomato soup and boiled garlic sausage. No, grama was a good cook really!! You are probably reading this and thinking...YUK!

Comfort food was also farm chicken roasted, with stuffing and sour cream gravy over mashed potatoes and Russian Jello. I really have so many that I am not sure what to cook tonight. I may have to watch a bawly movie tonight too. Just to really put a damper on things.

I am not a big fan of days like this.......

No comments:

Ahhhh George