Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Uneventful







I had rather an uneventful day today. Mom didn`t call to bug me, I didn`t screw anything up at the office and no bill collectors we phoning. Nor were there very many wrong numbers calling my house. See my house phone is one number off of the number for the health clinic. I am gonna start booking appointments soon. My only hold back is some oldster needing some meds asap and I book an appointment and they die cuz they think they got the health clinic and are waiting for a call back and dont get one and on and on and on....get me!

No comments:

Ahhhh George