Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Weigh Day

I am pleased to say that after a week of Festival. I am still the same. No more, no less.

I have been following a food/exercise flow somewhat and with only a month and a little bit left its time to get "into" it. So now that weigh in is over today. I will start anew for these last remaining weeks and see where I am at for next weeks weigh in.

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Although, technically, 2 days does not a week make.

I'm just saying.

Unless you were at home eating & drinking like you were at Festival. Then Kudos to you!

Fairy Mae said...

your right..2 days does not make a week and that is why I am where I am cuz I knew that there was weight to be gained at festival and I knew what was a steak...I mean stake!! Meeeeow!

Ahhhh George