Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Suggestions

Finally!

Yesterday I had a day off!

I woke up about 7:30, my normal time, got up and did nothing until about 9 then I had a shower, did my hair and makeup, threw on a bunny hug...yes, I said it...a bunny hug!, a pair of happy jeans, shoes and went out the door to go on a bunch of errands. I got back home about noon, then sat on the couch with dinner and watched the boob tube until 4 then got ready to go to work at the hell job, which, I might add was pretty good last night. I worked until 9:30 then when I got back home, hopped into my jammies and watched more boob tube until midnight, then promptly hit the hay!

At 12:10 is when my early morning went to hell.

The neanderthal and his amazon woman who live above me, stomped up the stairs and into their apartment (which is directly above me), kicked off their boots and then proceeded to put music on until 12:48am. I was not impressed. I have already asked him to turn his music down twice and told him that if he continues to have his music that loud I will talk to the landlord. He told me in no uncertain terms that he was not turning it down, that it would stay the same. I have never asked him to turn his music off, just down. What the hell?

The rules of the apartment are simple. No loud music from "music machines" and no noise after 11pm. I think it is relatively easy to follow, but we are dealing with an imbecile and his amazon woman....this woman is not only a big girl but a tall one to boot. She is a brick shit house on legs. She even scares me! and I am no slim jim either.

What am I to do? I have thought about this and rent is due very soon. I am thinking that I will ask the landlord when I hand in the rent to see if he can attach with their receipt rules of the building with the noise control and music machine statements underlined. Maybe they will get the hint, but then again, life may become worse for me since their floor is my ceiling.

I hate apartment living so much!

So....any suggestions?

1 comment:

Bruno Rocco said...

Very easy solution ask your landlord to start giving them notices every time they break the rules. And if they don't obey He needs to kick them to the curb. Then tell him you will be calling Him the landlord everytime they break the rules . So if they are playeing loud music at 12:30 am you will wake the landlord up to tell him The last thing the landlord wants is to be woke up.

Ahhhh George