Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Enjoyment from all places


They made it, they just got here. Who? Ballet Jorgen of course...silly rabbit! They are performing here tonight and their warm up was just fabulous! I have been looking forward to this performance for quite some time now. The costumes are beautiful, all the rich fabrics and colours. The stage is magnificent. Ohh, I can hardly wait for tonight. Goody, goody, goody!


Since I have started working here, I must say that I have come across some charming people. The stage manager for this performance is quite nice, but the lady who I have been dealing with is adorable. Its funny how a person emails these people for so long and then you finally get to meet them and it is so nice to be able to put a face to all those cyber messages.


I do enjoy my job.

No comments:

Ahhhh George