Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Big mouth will travel!

I am happy to say that yesterday went well. No trickery, no April Fool's whatsoever. The office folk were thinking of pulling something on me but decided that maybe it would not be such a good idea. I had a rough enough week last week.

Today is another day and all is well here.
I found a quote this early morning and thought it was a good one.

Albert Einstein professed: I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.

He is right.

This is also true for what goes around eventually comes around....hence...the future!
One of my beloved relations is finding that out right now. Once again, her mouth has gotten her into trouble. So much so, that some bigwigs came down from head office and gave her and her class a lecture on behavior and respect for others. Some down right name calling was happening...the thing that makes me laugh is that they are all in their 30-40's! What a scream!
They are health care workers who just can't get along with one another. Now I ask you...would you want a bunch of "children" looking after your loved ones in a nursing home/hospital while they are all fighting? Not this cowboy! I would be afraid that they would take it to work (which....ah hemmm...they have!) and give the wrong meds to a patient. Oh girls!

Anyway, my relation was told she had a bad attitude and was given an assignment and was told she was getting another few weeks added to her program so they could monitor the situation!

What a gong show.
I guess that's what you get for choosing to use your big mouth, rather than shutting up and just listening.

No comments:

Ahhhh George