Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Creeps

I can get along with almost anyone and even if I don't like you I still can get along with you, but there is one person that I have encountered that makes the little hair stand up on the back of my neck, makes me want to turn and run yelling and screaming, makes me want to lock the door and hide.

This person is the son of some people whom I call family while living here in the Border Town and their son is about 45 years of age I would say and married. He "pops" out to the farm (that's where I am currently) and he seems to know when I am alone. He will come at the oddest times, like over the supper hour, he'll ring the doorbell and walk in, stand at the entrance with his legs spread and his arms crossed, just taking up the whole entrance, making himself feel "big" and I just feel like bolting out the back door. Believe you, me, I keep my distance! I now lock the door too!

He was out yesterday and I was in the feedlot feeding the cows and the horses and I turned around and there he was! About two feet away from me. He doesn't say anything, he is just there! He scared the liver out of me. He sneaks everywhere. It is really freaking me out. What really gets me too is the fact that when he does this, he always grabs a pitch fork from the barn and brings it out to "help" me but he never helps, just stands there and gawks. It's really messed up.

He always tells me he is checking the cows but he never does, not while I am there anyway. I've gotten so that I will walk into the horses. It's really funny but they sense that I am not comfortable with this guy and three of the mares will stand between us and the one mare will pin her ears at him. (I feel safe in there with the girls.) I''ve often wondered if she would go after him. Would be kinda interesting to see! He must know that they don't like him because once I weed my way through the horses, he doesnt follow.

Now normal people will yell at you and say Hi as soon as they see you, but not this guy. It is weird.

I will be glad when the week is over.

1 comment:

Bruno Rocco said...

I think you might want to get this guy checked out it sounds like he is stalking you like a rapist I know you know people that can help you out with this

Ahhhh George