Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Those cute eyelashes



Ahhhh, a day off. Well kinda. I have to work at the hell job...4 till 9:30 tonight. The nice thing is that I get to work with Crystal-Lite for the evening.

I am beat. I think I worked a gazillion hours yesterday...that's with heels! Stupid girl. About 7pm I kicked the damn things off and went on my merry way after that. Shoulda put some points on an balleted my way everywhere!! Is that a word "balleted"? I'm thinking not, but it works for me. I'm still in a fuzzy mental state with a gin caesar beside me. That should perk me up!

Am farm sitting this week and there are a few cows that have to have their babies yet. Not very familiar with that, so when I went out this morning at 7 to feed and check every one out, I gave those girls a stern talking to and told them that I wanted no trouble from any of them, that I was just the babysitter, and that they were to have those babies on their own cuz I would not be much help.

Well, two hours later, I went out and sure enough...there was number 4! No problems at all! Now, I have to wait for number 5 and 6.

I hope they heard me.

No comments:

Ahhhh George