Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Movie Gallery


I watched a few movies over the past few days and here are my thoughts on them...ahhh hem


No Country for Old Men....I HATED the ending!! I hate endings like that...just like the ending for Cast Away...just stupid. I like to see a conclusion. A means to an end. Over.

I did enjoy the movie, Anton was so evil. He gave me the creeps. I enjoyed the performance of Tommy Lee and Josh Brolin. Even Woody was good. But the end...tisk, tisk. However, the end did make sense. Just like the title, No Country for Old Men. It was fitting.


The Darjeeling Limited...Loved it. It was filmed in India and some parts were funny, some not so much. In whole I liked the way it all fit. It jumped around a bit but it all made sense in the end.


Death at a Funeral...A British Movie and it was a laugh-out-loud film. I'm not saying much more other than...you must see this movie. It was directed by Frank Oz. Need I say more?


No comments:

Ahhhh George