Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Allllrighty then...


You know, I have just about had enough of the jibs, jives, smart-ass remarks, and attitudes. I am sorry that things have happened to people that they did not want to happen but destiny and fate and decision making have all fallen into place and what's done is done. It happens to everyone.


Shit happens.


I have had to make adjustments and pull through all that crap that I just recently went through, I have had an attitude change! and well guess what, there is a new Fairy Mae in town and she isn't going to put up with other peoples temper tantrums, guilt trips, or snide remarks any more and if the masses that "know" me don't like it, then too friggin bad.


They've never given a sniff before with the sarcastic comments made to me, why the hell should they be offended now when I bark back. Shocking isn't it? Not used to it maybe? Heaven forbid, I should have an opinion or feelings on the subject. I mean really, has anyone ever asked me?! Nope. Good ole fairy Mae will be ok with it. Don't tell me not to take it personal, don't tell me to drop it. If it's a comment made towards me that affects ME in any way, shape, or form then I have a right to defend myself. If it's a comment in general then I have an opinion too don't I? Cripes!


Then they wonder why I never want to go anywhere or see any one.


I am sick of it. Absolutely sick of it!


And to think, I am having a fabulous day today. The sun is shining, work is good, I am farm sitting for the next 10 days. It can't get any better!

No comments:

Ahhhh George