Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

whats the world coming to?


Well, I got my first hate mail via Facebook about the comment I made over the Kalan Porter concert the other night. I am happy that other people enjoy Canadian Talent. I like Avril Lavigne and would go to a concert. Does that make me a groupie, a lesbian...no but it does make me feel old. Ya, that's right...old. And for some that is creepy. And, I AM OLD!!!


It was a really good show. I enjoyed the people I met. I really am a people person! Really!


BUT....


It's getting so that a person can't even have their own opinion anymore. I say if you don't like what you read on my blog then, don't come back. Simple as that. It is my opinion, it is what happened. Why would I lie, I don't know anyone out there in this blog country but a very few.


I only know that it is freedom of speech. I used no names.


And now stop stalking me!!!


Please, move on, find someone else to harrass! Please....


This is my blog, this is mine, mine, all mine and nobody else's but mine! ( Please read this with your best whiny voice in mind and maybe stomp your foot!)


Sheesh.




3 comments:

Wilma said...

How did this person find your blog via your Facebook page?

Wilma said...

Or where was this comment that got them all fired up?

Fairy Mae said...

not sure how she found the blog!! the comment that got her fired up was "creepy". All so strange. I just have to shake my head...

Ahhhh George