Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, March 10, 2008

What happened?

I have a friend that is on and off with me. Right now, it is off....I'm guessing.

She will call me and make dinner dates, pool dates, movie dates, then call my voice mail and leave a message saying that she can't make it. She doesn't even have the guts to talk to me personally.

I can't stand it. It is so high school.

I went to Mexico with her and her kids. I helped her out when things got rough with her and her ex husband. I looked after her kids!!

Now she has met some dude and her whole world now revolves around him. I understand that people grow and friends change because lifestyles change. I get that, but if you don't want to hang out, or catch up or whatever, then, cut the ties, break it off. Stop making dates then breaking them 1 hour before you are to go somewhere!! It's insane!

I have tried to still be her friend but I have had it. I see her parents and her kids more than I see her!

If you want nothing to do with me, then leave me alone. Don't call me to arrange something. Just leave it. Say hi when we see each other and move on!

When I do go in to her place of work, I am now to the point where I try to sneak in because if she sees me, she tries to tell me her life in minutes when I have not seen hide nor hair of her in months. It is too much!

If you are too busy for me than I would just like to be left alone. Just leave it at that. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments:

Ahhhh George