Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter..

Well it is Easter Monday and I might add that I was born on Easter Monday...ahh hem!

I had a shitty, shitty Easter. I lost one of my best friends on Saturday, a four legged friend, I lost my wonderful, patient, ever-willing Anna. I might add the vets here in the Border Town SUCK!!! Two vet business with about 4 to 5 vets at each business and not one could come out to put her to sleep. My brave better half, Legs came out and shot her. Yes, shot her! I have never in my years of owning horses, ever had to get one shot. I was and still am heart broken.

The vets however, did call back to see how I was making out. What the hell they cared about was beyond me! They wouldn't help me to begin with!

In the process, I was getting ready to go to the hell job and was in my good clothes standing out in the cold for about 6 hours with my horse. Needless to say my toes recieved the brunt of the cold in my stupid cowboy boots! But I am glad I was able to spend the last few hours with my friend.

"All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell (1903-1950) "Animal Farm"

No comments:

Ahhhh George