Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Just another day

Well, it has been almost 1 month and I still have not heard from my family. My mom is the only person who calls. Nice....

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger I suppose.

I may forgive but I will not forget.

More things you did not know about me:

1) I hate the colour blue but wear it anyway, cuz I know it looks good on me.
2) I am German, Austrian, Irish and French - a mix if you will - May explain my temper and stubborness!
3). My grapa and I used to pick up hitchhikers in the summer and take them to the farm for the weekend to help with haying, pay them and then take them to the bus, pay for a bus ticket and off they would go. We met some great people.
4). People take advantage of me. I know this!
5). I can easily be intimidated. I know this too!
6). Oprah and Sally Jessy offered to help find my father for me. I said no thanks.
7). I love to paint and have taken classes from Ken Lonechild and the late Bill Haussekar.
8). I love Saskatchewan and the people who live here.

No comments:

Ahhhh George