Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just can't get over it

Well, again I am heading home. I just can't seem to kick this stupid flold!! This time its "the sweats", sore throat, and soooo tired!! along with the standard headache, which for me ALWAYS turns into a migraine!!, not to mention a really sore neck and shoulders. Grrrr.... I am not impressed because tonight Alberta Opera is here doing their rendition of Cinderella. I was really looking forward to this but, maybe next time for me.

I have to be well for Battletown next week when I will see Wilma and Bruno, along with many, many others! It is long overdue! I am heading down on Monday to see Bruno in his production, then again on Thursday then again on Saturday. That darn work thing is preventing me from staying all week!!

So, off I go to my little abode, only to hop into my happy clothes, try to scarf down some chicken noodle soup and then to get comfy on the couch with my glass of water, blanky and my pillow that grama made for me...and hopefully I can catch a wink or two. If I can't then I will have to bring out the drugs...good ole tylenol!!

3 comments:

Wilma said...

So you're not going to be there Tuesday to see my production?

Fairy Mae said...

We have a performance that night. If the boss volunteers to work it, I will be there with rubber burning and dust flying!!

Bruno Rocco said...

I am so glad your coming to see me . we are both in the same boat both sick. I'm not staying all week either i may come back on the weekend but i'm not sure yet. hope you feel better

Ahhhh George