Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ahhh...theatre life


I was able to get away to see Bruno perform last night. It was a great little play, with many laughs.


I did however get a little tipsy in the afternoon but by the time the curtain went up I was well on my way to sobering up. After the play we all attended the green room to await the performers. After they came in we all applauded them and gave them our words of praise. They really did a great job!


I also witnessed a dive bomb by our beloved Moustache Man who decided to float down a flight of stairs only to be stopped short by a wall! It was hilarious! He did make a great recovery and after the wall caught him, he straightened himself out and ever so nonchalantly entered the green room with all the grace and poise of a wet noodle! It killed me!


There was also some betting antics happening as well. I wonder how the Blonde Bomb will get herself out of this one!? She bet that LW couldn't catch something in his mouth by bouncing it off of the end of his toes. Well he caught it!! I think he's saving to cash his luck in at the end of the week.


Ahhhh I miss theatre so much! I just adore all those people who are involved with TS.

Now that I have my life back, I can start enjoying the things I used to. I am finding myself again, and I really like me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Ahhhh George