Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Second time around.

Well, I did it. I am taking on a second job. I am going back to the hell job.

It should be interesting seeing as how CB had a nervous break down of sorts since I was there last. Let's face it. There is no love lost between us. We have a mutual understanding. I don't piss her off and she doesn't piss me off. Simple.

I have had two shifts already without her. They have gone really well.

It is very stressful when you have a boss that is nuts. I mean really, she is on the edge of reason!

Let's see here. Three employees have quit since I was asked to hand in my letter of resignation. I never intended on quitting there, just bumping down to casual. But CB wanted my letter, so I gave it. She however, had no idea that three were about to quit. That helped send her over the edge. I think when she found out Pinkie had hired me back to help out on the weekend that they had no one, she flipped again. I felt bad for Pinkie. The District Manager came down and along with CB, they hauled Pinkie in and gave her a talking to. Pinkie is a fighter though, she stood her ground and all turned out ok in the end.

Me going back to the hell job should be interesting. I'm sure there will be more twists and turns as we go. But for now, I am gonna play it cool, try not to get into any trouble, although even breathing seems to start things off badly.

I do know this....jobs are a dime a dozen in this town. If it doesn't work out. I will go elsewhere.

No comments:

Ahhhh George