Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Where are they??

I have been trying now ...well actually since I started this blogging thing, to read other blogs out there. The only ones I have been able to read are linked to other people. Like Wilma has some links on hers, which is linked to QoH, who is linked to...??? and so on.

My situation is this.

When I try to "surf" other blogs...you know, the little button that says "next blog" on the left hand corner? Well, when I hit that button I either get blogs in German, Chinese, French, Spanish or advertisements. I can never get them in English. OR, when I do get English blogs they are of people renovating their houses or pregnant women taking pictures of their stomach as weeks pass by. I don't care about your house renovation and I certainly don't want to see some chics stomach get bigger!!! YUK!

What am I doing wrong?

1 comment:

Bruno Rocco said...

Thats the stupid thing about blogger it took me an hour to find this

http://blogsearch.google.com/

Ahhhh George