Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sleepless in the Border Town

Today, I look like I have been beaten within an inch of my life. Three days now I have not been able to sleep. This morning I woke up at 4:45am. Yesterday it was 6:16am, the morning before that it was 5:36am. All three nights, I just got up and then stayed up. Why??

Well, since I have started this diet with the you-know-whos, I have been exercising every day, by swimming, cardio, or walking. I don't eat anything after 7pm and I have been drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day. I think this sleepless thing may have something to do with my regiment.

I am not a pill popper by any means, but I finally succumbed to taking a sleeping pill. I am always a little apprehensive about taking drugs, but three sleepless nights in a row.....yowzers...

This morning....I feel good. Let the day be full of good karma!

Wish me luck for tonight!

No comments:

Ahhhh George