Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Top 6

Well, I was pleasantly surprised last night! I was able to have a double dose of Chuck!

Now, I have the t.v. on at all times. Most of the time I am doing things and listening to it, not really watching it. I am getting really tired of the reality t.v.shows!!! Seriously!!! I was so enthralled with Survivor but now I can take it or leave it!

Right now, at this very moment I LOVE these shows, and let me tell you the world stops for me when they are on! I don't answer the telephone, I don't talk to anyone, I just don't!
1). Paranormal State - ghost, demons, orbs...WOW
2). Chuck - its funny, and refreshing. The characters are quirky. To me it runs along the lines of The 40 Year Old Virgin, but with a twist.
3). Pushing Daisies - It is an odd t.v. show with the narration of the likes of The Wonder Years.
4). The ORIGINAL LAW & ORDER - nothing beats it! Nothing.
5). Without a Trace - I really like Anthony LaPaglia.
6). Cold Case - It always chokes me up in the end PLUS I saw the set in LA!!
Honourable Mention goes to Back to You - Just cuz I attended the pilot in LA! Plus there are some pretty good zinger come-backs.

Those are the shows as of late that make my day complete.

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Have you checked out:
Reaper
Extras
Life
Saving Grace

I lurve them all.

Ahhhh George